Thursday, January 8, 2009

MAC Brunette, Blonde, and Redhead Collection

I went to MAC counter at Macy near my house to check out the new collection Brunette, Blonde, and Redhead. I wanted to decide what I wanted to get online with the 25% off deal but I just found out they're not going to release on the web until tomorrow. What a bummer! :( Anyways, now for the collection.


Brunette:
Lipgloss:
*
Soft Wave = tan bronze
*
Quick Tease = red purple
Lipstick:
* What A Do! = neutral pink coral
* Chignon = red plum

Mineralize Skinfinish:
* Brunette = soft coral to copper bronze degrade

Eyeshadow:
* Femme-fi = frosty golden cream
* Henna = dark gold
* Deep Shade = dusty blue

Blonde:
Lipgloss:
* Peroxide = with pink
* Strawberry Blonde = deep pink red

Lipstick:
* All's Fair = light purple pink
* B-Babe = rich pink

Mineralize Skinfinish:
* Blonde = soft pink to rose degrade

Eyeshadow: * Pincurl = dusty white * Knight = dark gray * Top Knot = deep black purple
Redhead:Lipgloss:
* Red Devil = coral orange
* Live and Dye = cool pink

Lipstick:
* Marquis D = sandy cream peach
* Blow Dry = pink coral

Mineralize Skinfinish:
* Redhead = gold to salmon pink degrade

Eyeshadow:
* Flip = bronze gold
* 100 Strokes = ice pink
* French Cuff = burgundy purple

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such a neat collection! Thank you for the swatches :)

Neeyuh said...

Yes Thank you for the swatches! I was wondering about a few of the shades, still not sure if I'm gonna get anything or not though...

Anonymous said...

oh no. why am i in trouble?

Katrina said...

I actually like this collection a lot. I really want to get the two Redhead glosses and the Blonde lipsticks.

AskMeWhats said...

I love the colors from the Brunette collection, thanks for the swatch :) What are you planning to purchase?

Digital Angel said...

I was so excited when I saw 25% off because they said they would release Brunette, Blonde, Redhead collection. But...yeah....last night they still didn't release it I think they did on purpose.. :(
I really wanted to get Blonde lipstick (All's fair and B-Babe)but it didn't happen lol

Anonymous said...

oh u went~ so did u find out what color u are?

Mona said...

I really like the blond set, want the msf more than anything else :P

Anonymous said...

just took a shower. waiting for joey to wake up so i can blowdry and fix my hair. then i'll try to do your makeup look =) see, i'm working on it. lol. ahhhhh..i barely slept. i didn't go to bed till 4:30. i slept one hour. joey came home at 5:30 and brought me breakfast =P then we went to bed like at 6! i took the dogs out at 6, cause i didn't want gio to wake me up at 8! joey goes, "you know he's gonna wake you up anyway..." well, yeah! gio woke me up at 9! so i've probably slept maybe 4 hours total! lol. i don't feel tired, though. i'm used to not sleeping much. lol. darn that gio!

Anonymous said...

Hello, woman. I think you'll be quite pleased when you go on my page. You know why? Cause I already did my look for you. Silver and purple. What what?!?! So your turn. I expect it up tomorrow. Lol.

Anonymous said...

hey, missy...i will do the pink/silver IF you do another one. lol. um...i have yet to see your swatches or your recipes or.....your look. lol. now get down to business!! i'm hungry. i think i'm about to go eat or pick something up! i want you to post something tomorrow!

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhh nice swatches! I went to MAC today but didn't spend a lot of time in there. I'm a brunette but I think I like the brunette least and the blonde most!

That MAC 25% off sale was a big ol' tease, haha. But if the HK collection comes out and I buy stuff and then there's a sale afterwards, I'm gonna be kicking myself!

Hope you have a great weekend!

P.S. I love your makeup! Screw people who don't. =P

Anonymous said...

you sneaky little ding dong! okay, after i do the silver/pink tutorial, i want to see a tutorial or entry from you! deal?!?!

Anonymous said...

you might as well get that tutorial done tonight, cause i will have my look posted tomorrow! i think so at least. lol. i gotta go to town (my parents) and for a bit. but i'm gonna do the look before i go to town. then when i get back, i'll upload! or maybe if i'm extra good, i'll have it done and posted BEFORE i go out of town. lol.

Anonymous said...

okay, okay. you dont have to do a tutorial. but i still want the pink/purple look

Shen said...

be still my heart... i am loving this collection!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...