Monday, January 5, 2009

Victoria's Secret and The Body Shop Haul

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

This past weekend I bought some stuff from Victoria's Secret and The Body Shop. I'm just content I got it for cheap. Who doesn't love saving!?!?


At Victoria's Secret, I got Bare Bronze Flawless Glow Face Bronzer.
It has two types of bronzer, shimmer on the left and matte on the right. I think it's gorgeous and great to use for contouring your cheekbones or at least I think so. :X The best part is it was 75% off... woo hoo~ I got it for $4.38 (original price is $17.50)! :)

At The Body Shop, I got Passion Fruit Body Scrub, 2 Eye Lustre Liner, and Duo Eyeshadow.
I've been wanting a body scrub for some time since I finished the ones I had. My friend tells me "once you use The Body Shop products, you will never go back to others." I can't say if that is true or not since I haven't used any of The Body Shop products I received from her. If that is true, I wanted to finish my other products before I use the ones she gave me for my birthday and Christmas... lol~ :X I bought this one for $8 (original price is $20).

I wasn't planning on buying any of their cosmetic products, but I just fell in love with the eyeshadow. It is a Duo Eye Shadow in #02 Eucalyptus Grey and Gris Eucalyptus. Their both very shimmery and the bottom one is more on the metallic side. The funny thing is I thought they were both blue... lol~ :X I sure know my colors! :P The eyeshadow was $9 from the sale, but they had a special sale 3 for $10. :/ It's much cheaper to buy three things than that one eyeshadow... lol~ For that reason I bought two more cosmetic products. I got Eye Lustre Liner in #02 Mercury Shine and #03 Glistening Blue.

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post is bought with my money. I am not affiliated with the companies nor getting paid to advertise the products. This post is written with my honest opinion.

12 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

ohh I love your hauls!!!! :) And true, I actually noticed that too! That the FOTD i did for the post today was mostly gift to me by blogger friends :) Thanks for noticing :)

Enjoy the day !

Anonymous said...

swatches, please! that bronzer was a goooooooood deal!!! have you used it yet??

Kimberly said...

omg what mean ol deals you got at VS
it's almost a crime for those prices!!! GO YOU

and ha ha ha, my lashes aren't blonde, it's actually foudation for "stick'to'em power"

passion fruit body scrub sounds sooooooo YUMMY!!!

Anonymous said...

ooh u got urself some great bargains!!! niceee

cant wait to hear more!

Anonymous said...

i wanna see swatches of everything. hehe.

Unknown said...

Can you believe I'm not even going to the VS sale yet? Other years I would be there the very first day. Nice haul, I hope you'll love that bronzer. It looks nice.

Jnie said...

that bronzer looks gorgeous. And love the price.

paperdollrevenge said...

Woohoo, now that's smart shopping! Ohh I love body scrubs, I definitely want to know what you think about the ones from The Body Shop as I've never tried any!

Yay for those stealer deals!

Now if only reading books made us rich! =P

Anonymous said...

i need visuals. lol

Vanessa M. said...

iw anted to get those scrubs too good?

Neeyuh said...

Wow awesome deals you got! I love the passion fruit body scrub,it smells sooo yummy!! That reminds mee I need to get a new one.

I don't have any makeup from the body shop, how do you like it??

sssdawna said...

i definitely want to try some body shop products soon = ]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...